top of page

Homeowners Insurance

Your home is likely your most valuable asset, so it's important to have adequate protection for it. Homeowners insurance helps financially protect your home and everything inside it in the event of damage or destruction.

Colorado and Kansas law don’t require you to have homeowners insurance, but your lender will most likely require you to have it if you have a mortgage. If you’re a renter, you may want to consider getting renters insurance to help protect your belongings.

There are different types of homeowners insurance policies, and the one you choose should be based on your needs and budget. Here are some of the most common types of coverage:

- Dwelling coverage: This covers the physical structure of your home, and can help pay to rebuild or repair it if it’s damaged by a covered event like a fire or severe weather.

- Other structures coverage: This can help pay to repair or rebuild detached structures on your property, like a garage or shed, if they’re damaged by a covered event.

- Personal property coverage: This can help pay to replace your belongings if they’re damaged, destroyed, or stolen in a covered event.

- Loss of use coverage: If you have to live somewhere else while your home is being repaired or rebuilt after a covered event, this can help pay for additional living expenses, like hotel bills and meals.

- Liability coverage: This covers things that happen on your property such as slips and falls, negligence, etc.

Get a quote on a homeowners policy today. Contact us at 719-301-6300

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page